Friday 29 August 2008

Kerry Katona - Katona Goes Under Knife For British Tv

British singer-turned-reality TV star topology KERRY KATONA will return to the small silver screen when she undergoes cosmetic surgery for a raw programme.

The 27-year-old star is fed up with her drooping breasts after stripping four children, and has agreed to let cameras at MTV UK come after her as she undergoes breast reduction surgery.

She says, "After four-spot kids I need it. I'm a GG at the consequence, and when I take my bandeau off my nipples ar by my feet. I want to be a DD alternatively."

The MTV deal could non have do at a better clip for the former Atomic Kitten principal, who filed for failure just utmost week (21Aug08) after flunk to pay the concluding $164,000 (GBP91,100) of a $834,000 (GBP463,300) tax bill.

According to reports, the meshwork will non be financial support the process.





More information